Election Services is producing testimonial based videos that highlight the youth vote and their engagement and commitment to inspire others to vote. There will be three short videos (20 seconds) — of a first time voter, a youth voter who actively votes, and lastly a veteran voter who started voting as a youth.
Production dates: Aug 26-27, Sept 2
Filming Duration: 1.5 hrs
- What do you love about Toronto?
- Why do you vote?
- What city issues are you most interested in?
- At what age did you start voting?
- What do you think you can do to inspire other youth to vote?
- How do you think people should get ready for the upcoming elections?
If interested please email me at email@example.com with subject heading: TORONTO VOTES. Please email by AUG 20, 2017.
What are the responsibilities of the City of Toronto?
- Water treatment and sewers
- Parks and recreation centres
- Garbage collection
- Public transit
- Land use planning
- Traffic signals
- Police and fire services
- Homeless shelters
- Childcare and more